Mansehra: A family of Six suffocated to death due to gas leakage

Syed Umarullah HussainiWeb Editor

06th Jan, 2021. 02:23 pm
Quetta

Six members of a family died due to gas leakage in the Panu Road area of Mansehra on Wednesday.

According to the details, the family was found dead in their house in a gas leakage incident.

Among the deceased include mother, son, his wife, and three children. Rescue officials reached the site and shifted dead bodies to King Abdullah Hospital where doctors confirmed suffocation as the cause of the death.

The police have said that the bodies of the deceased have been sent for a post-mortem.

Back on December 22, 2020, in Karachi, at least ten people were killed and several others injured when a huge explosion took place in the factory, destroying its infrastructure.

The powerful blast destroyed the ground-plus-one factory structure and badly damaged two other neighboring industrial units while shattering the windowpanes of houses in the densely populated locality.

An official of the New Karachi Industrial Area police station said that the explosion was not caused by a boiler or gas leakage. The factory was there for the past 20 years and its owner reportedly lived abroad.

Police identified some of the deceased persons as Mubashir, Mohsin, Abdul Waheed, Fazal Kareem, Naeem, Sunny, Mohammed Ramzan, Yusuf and Fayaz.

Adsense 300 x 250