Teen girl dies as fire broke out in headphones of a charging mobile phone

Komal FatimaWeb Editor

21st Mar, 2021. 11:49 am
Teen girl dies as fire broke out in headphones of a charging mobile phone

A teenage girl died in Gujranwala as fire broke out in the headphones of a charging mobile phone in the nearby village of Kolowala.

As per the details, the 13-year-old Mushfiqa was using headphones while charging her mobile phone.

The girl was completely burnt in a fire, her face was badly burnt due to fire.

Rescue officials reported that Mushfiqa was using the headphones while her phone was on charging point.

Adsense 300 x 250