AJK Elections 2021: Zealous Kashmiris To Support Brave Ambassador Of Kashmir Today: FM Qureshi
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has said that the people of Kashmir will support Prime Minister Imran Khan to victory for presenting the Kashmir Case particularly at all international forums as an ambassador.
While sharing the snapshots of the Gallup survey, the Foreign Minister said, “On July 25, 2018, the people of Pakistan elected Imran Khan as the Prime Minister. Inshallah, today, July 25, 2021, the zealous people of Azad Kashmir will support the brave ambassador of Kashmir to victory.”
25 جولائی 2018 کو پاکستان کے عوام نے عمران خان کو وزیراعظم منتخب کیا، انشاءاللہ، آج 25 جولائی 2021 آزاد کشمیر کے غیور عوام کشمیر کے بہادر سفیر کو فتح سے ہمکنار کریں گے۔ #بلے_پہ_ٹھپہ pic.twitter.com/7YTfZJSJHX
— Shah Mahmood Qureshi (@SMQureshiPTI) July 25, 2021
Note that, the Gallup Survey of Pakistan has released a survey report based on public opinion before the Azad Kashmir (AJK) elections 2021 in which Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) is the most popular party of Kashmiris and Prime Minister Imran Khan is the most preferred leader, in the opinion of the majority of the Kashmiri people, the July 25 elections will be fair and transparent.
Gallup of Pakistan, an independent non-governmental research organization, conducted the survey in all 10 districts of Azad Kashmir. According to a Gallup poll, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) emerged as the most popular party among Kashmiris with 44% support, followed by the PML-N with 12% and the PPP with only 9%. According to a Gallup poll, the PTI’s rival parties have the combined support of only 21 per cent of the people and the PTI alone has managed to get 44 per cent support in the survey.
In a Gallup Pakistan poll, a majority of Kashmiri people expressed confidence in Prime Minister Imran Khan, calling him their favourite leader, and 67% of Azad Kashmiris calling him their favourite leader. In the Gallup poll, Bilawal Bhutto got 49% support and Shahbaz Sharif got 48% support. According to the Gallup poll, Maryam Nawaz got only 44% support.
The Gallup poll says that in the opinion of the majority of Kashmiri people, the July 25 elections will be fair and transparent. During the Gallup poll, the public was asked various questions including the popularity of leaders, the performance of the current president and prime minister of Azad Kashmir, issues faced by the people, who will win in their eyes and questions related to transparency of elections were included.
PM Imran arrives to attend SCO Summit in Dushanbe
Prime Minister Imran Khan has on Friday (today) arrived to attend the...
Pakistan vows to avert emerging food crisis in Afghanistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has reaffirmed the commitment to play its role in supporting...
Forex reserves ease to $27.065 billion
KARACHI: The foreign exchange reserves of the country were at $27.103 billion by...
PM Imran stresses need to intensify political ties b/w Pakistan, Uzbekistan
Prime Minister Imran Khan has underlined the importance of intensifying structured political...
Murad’s disqualification: SHC reserve verdict on maintainability of plea
KARACHI: The Sindh High Court on Thursday reserved its verdict on Opposition...