Pakistan Reports 4,722 Fresh COVID-19 Cases And 46 Deaths
The fourth wave of coronavirus is ongoing in Pakistan and 4,722 new cases have been reported in the last 24 hours while 46 patients have died.
A total of 57,398 tests were conducted in the country to diagnose the virus and the positivity rate was more than 8%.
In addition, another 1,454 people were fully recovered from the virus, bringing the total number of patients to 945,829.
So far 1,047,999 people have been infected with the virus in Pakistan, out of which 23,575 patients have died.
Currently, there are 78,595 active cases of Covid-19 in the country.
The number of cases and deaths reported in different parts of the country during the last 24 hours was as follows:
- Sindh: 2,438 coronavirus cases, 12 deaths
- Punjab: 934 Coronavirus cases, 21 deaths
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 556 coronavirus cases, 10 deaths
- Balochistan: 122 coronavirus cases
- Islamabad: 332 coronavirus cases, 2 deaths
- Azad Kashmir: 267 coronavirus cases, one death
- Gilgit-Baltistan: 73 Coronavirus cases.
The following are the total coronavirus cases and deaths in different parts of the country so far:
- Sindh: 3 lakh 89 thousand 699 coronavirus cases, 6 thousand 69 deaths
- Punjab: 359,321 coronavirus cases, 11,104 deaths
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: One lakh 45 thousand 862 cases, 4 thousand 487 deaths
- Balochistan: 30,749 cases, 328 deaths
- Islamabad: 88,676 cases, 806 deaths
- Azad Kashmir: 25,301 cases, 634 deaths
- Gilgit-Baltistan: 8,391 cases, 147 deaths
It is believed that the reason for the increase in cases during the fourth wave of coronavirus in the country is being attributed to the delta variant which first appeared in India.
The worst-hit province is Sindh, where the lockdown has been imposed with some exceptions, while the National Command and Operations Center (NCOC) has again banned social gathering and business activities across the country.
The recent wave of government warnings has led to a significant increase in the number of vaccinations among citizens.
BISE Lahore Board announce 2nd Year Result 2021 - Lahore 12th Result
BISE Lahore to announce the 2nd year result 2021 on 30th September...
Elias Memon: Karachi Chamber will continue to provide services to the business community
Chairman of All Karachi Anjuman-e-Tajiran and President of Tariq Road Traders Alliance...
Karachi is sinking, the city calls for help
Late moonson in Karachi has caused flooding in different areas of the...
Exports of electric fans decreased by 21.35% during July and August
Exports of electric fans from the country have declined by 21.35 percent...
The annual meeting of FCCI will be convened on Sept 30, 2021
Faisalabad: The annual general meeting of the Faisalabad Chamber of Commerce and...