Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
OGRA Chairman: Consumer concerns will be addressed on priority

OGRA Chairman: Consumer concerns will be addressed on priority

OGRA Chairman: Consumer concerns will be addressed on priority

OGRA Chairman

Advertisement
  • Masroor Khan, Chairman of the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA), stated on Thursday that the authority believes in tight collaboration with customers and resolving concerns that they face on a priority basis
  • He told a round-table meeting hosted by OGRA here that 51% of issues were handled when all stakeholders got together under one roof, and the remaining 49% were resolved by mutual conversation
  • The conference was co-chaired by OGRA Chairman Masroor Khan, Member (Gas) Muhammad Arif, and Member (Oil) Zainulabideen Qureshi
Advertisement

—————————————————————————————————

ISLAMABAD: Masroor Khan, Chairman of the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA), stated on Thursday that the authority believes in tight collaboration with customers and resolving concerns that they face on a priority basis.

He told a round-table meeting hosted by OGRA here that 51% of issues were handled when all stakeholders got together under one roof, and the remaining 49% were resolved by mutual conversation. The conference was co-chaired by OGRA Chairman Masroor Khan, Member (Gas) Muhammad Arif, and Member (Oil) Zainulabideen Qureshi, which was held to discuss the Sui gas regulatory changes from the standpoint of consumers.

Member (Oil) Zainulabideen emphasized the significance of accepting criticism positively and constructively since it always leads to the correct path and an agreeable solution to any problem. Senior executives from OGRA’s Corporate Affairs Division, the Gas Department, with designated officials from Islamabad, Peshawar, and Lahore, as well as representatives from the Hydrocarbon Development Institution of Pakistan and the Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division), were in attendance.

Representatives of the Sarhad, Rawalpindi, and Islamabad Chambers of Commerce and Industries, as well as the Chairman of the Cooperative CNG Association of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Alamzeb, raised concerns about the Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL), while members of the general public submitted various queries to the authority.

Also Read

Pakistan, Iran to strengthen cooperation in various sectors of mutual interest
Pakistan, Iran to strengthen cooperation in various sectors of mutual interest

Agha Hassan Baloch, Federal Minister for Science and Technology, and Seyyed Mohammad...

Advertisement

SNGPL personnel responded to all pertinent questions, and OGRA directed the firm to address all consumers’ issues to their complete satisfaction. Member (Gas) Muhammad Arif told the audience that OGRA was dedicated to resolving customer issues using all available resources.

 

 

Advertisement
Advertisement
Read More News On

Catch all the Pakistan News, Breaking News Event and Latest News Updates on The BOL News


Download The BOL News App to get the Daily News Update & Follow us on Google News.


End of Article

Next Story