Adsense 970×250

Raza Hasan make an apology for breaking Covid-19 protocols


Fahad PervezWeb Editor

02nd Dec, 2020. 08:06 pm
Adsense 300×600
raza hassan
Adsense 300×250

Pakistani spinner Raza Hassan has make an apology for violating the Covid-19 protocols.

Confessing his mistake, Raza Hassan said,

“I promise, I will not give another chance to complain”

The cricketer was sent home by Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) following a break of pandemic protocols on Monday.

He had left the bio-secure bubble without any prior permission from the medical team and High Performance Department.

Following the violation, PCB decided to dismiss the bowler from the on-going Quaid-e-Azam trophy. He was playing for Northern Second XI team.

The 28-year-old added that he has made an petition to PCB Director High Performance Nadeem Khan to give him another chance to play in the current Quaid-e-Azam Trophy.

Raza Hasan said he is ashamed of the mistakes he made in the past as well and wants to learn from them. “I have made mistakes in the past too. The dope test came back positive. I am ashamed of my mistakes. Mistakes are made by human beings. I apologize to everyone, including the coaches and players”

Earlier on Monday, Nadeem Khan said that he was dissatisfied that the player did not respect the set protocols despite many awareness programs.

The former cricketer additional said that PCB has a ‘zero tolerance’ policy towards Covid-19 breaks and that he hopes the bowler will use this time to self-reflect.

Adsense 300×250