Call Record is indeed a useful feature; most importantly, who uses WhatsApp calls for business or learning purposes. For instance, recording a lecture on WhatsApp or recording an interview is an incredible option and helps you loads.
Thereby, it is also imperative to know how to record a WhatsApp call on Android or iPhone.
How to record WhatsApp calls via iPhone / Android using a Mac and iPhone
Follow the steps below to know how to record WhatsApp calls
- Use a lightning cable and connect the iPhone to a Mac.
- Secondly, ‘Trust this computer’ option would pop up, select it on the iPhone. Also, know that it would only come if you are connecting these two for the first time.
- Now see QuickTime and open it on your Mac.
- Select New Audio Recording, Under File.
- In QuickTime, you will see a record button, now select the iPhone by clicking an arrow pointing downwards.
- In QuickTime, click the record button.
- All your phone via WhatsApp by using an iPhone.
- After getting connected, click icon for add user. Now choose the name of the person you want to make a conversation and now both of your calls would be recorded.
- Once you are done with talking, disconnect the call.
- In QuickTime, stop the recording and save that file on your Mac.
However, for recording a call in Android, you need to install a Cube Call Recorder.