Facebook announces to launch a Creator Studio app for iOS and Android that assists users with managing page content and monitoring performance.
This marks the first time Facebook’s Creator Studio has had a mobile app, which is designed to be a companion to the more robust desktop app.
The app, just like its desktop equivalent, allows Page admins to manage their content and track the performance of their activities.
It can also connect with their audiences.
The difference is that they can now do so from mobile.
The mobile version of Creator Studio doesn’t offer the full set of features available in its desktop counterpart.
Although it does have some useful capabilities for page managers on the go.
Facebook’s New Creator Studio App Helps With Managing Pages On the Go
Facebook’s new app offers:
- Insights: Data and engagement metrics about how content is performing.
- Editing: Ability to edit video titles and descriptions, delete and expire posts, publish drafted posts and reschedule scheduled posts.
- Messaging: Read and respond to Facebook messages and comments using Inbox directly in the app.
- Multi-Account Support: Manage multiple Pages on Facebook and toggle between them from the same app in the same session.
- Notifications: Immediate in-app notifications for key milestones.
Furthermore, the app lacks the ability to upload content and create new posts.
However, Users can only manage content that has already posted or scheduled.
Moreover, Creator Studio is available to download now from the iOS and Android app stores.