Photo-sharing app, Instagram plans to roll out a new feature that will allow users to change chat color settings. After Messenger chat colors, it looks like Facebook will create the similar feature set for Instagram too.
The company is currently testing the new Instagram chat color feature, an app researcher told. She further guessed that the chat color option will lie under ‘Chat Settings’ of a particular chat.
The color changes will apply to every participant’s chat on the platform.
According to the app researcher, Jane, this new feature will surely make the boring chat more colorful with and users will use the platform for texting frequently.
Jane tweeted that Instagram tested this color gradient feature back in December 2019, 14. These chat colors will look like that of gradient Direct Thread themes, said Jane.
This update will definitely increase users on Instagram and will improve Instagram’s feature quality and functionality.
- On your iPhone homepage; select ‘Settings.
- Tapping the option will show all sections through a lead popup menu.
- Look for ‘Privacy’ now.
- Selecting Privacy will change the page where you will see ‘Location Services’ on top of the Menu.
- Click the other page popped-up, it will let you select your location toggle and also the main switch to completely switch off your location service.
- Our agenda today will be focused more on Instagram and you will find the same as you scroll down on the menu that popped up.
- Tapping on the Instagram icon, it will show you 3 options on how you want the location services to act, Never/Ask Next Time/While using the App.
- Select Never for completely turning off your location services and not let Instagram know where you are.
- Follow the same process to turn it on.