While scrolling, we usually like and save alot of posts and videos but sometimes we want to save them in our galleries too. However, downloading videos and photos from Instagram is something which will really benefit the users.
Unlike Facebook, Instagram doesn’t have an option to download posts directly.
Before downloading Instagram videos or posts you must ensure two things: take creators’ permission to download and ensure that posts can be downloaded only from public accounts. It allows users to make their account public or not.
If you wish to download Instagram posts on your phone here’s the process you need to follow.
How to download Instagram photos on phone, PC
- First visit Ingramer.com website
- On the home screen click on the hamburger icon and then tap on Tools and hit Instagram Downloader.
- If you want to download the photo just open that account you wish to download the photo from.
- Select the photo, tap the three-dots icon and then click on the Copy link.
- Then head back to the website and tap on Download photo, paste the link, and click on the Search option.
- The photo you want to download will then appear in the results section. Next, click on the Download option.
How to download Instagram stories on phone, PC
- First visit Ingramer.com website.
- To download Instagram stories you will need to tap on the Download Stories option on the website.
- Enter the Instagram account username from where the stories need to be downloaded.
- Just click on the Download option and the story will be saved on your device.
This process to download photos, videos and stories is the same for both phone and PC.