The popular social media application Instagram has quite interesting features for its users to let them feel more convenient using the app.
Instagram, along with more exciting features, has added all of its classic icons within a secret menu that lets you revert to some of the classic app icons.
As part of the latest Instagram update, a new hidden menu has appeared within the “Settings” application that is easy to find and activate. As long as you have version 22.214.171.124.122 build (version 162.0 on iOS) on your Android device from the Google Play Store, you’ll be able to change your Instagram app icon all from within the app.
There are a total of 13 Instagram app icons with which you can customize your homescreen.
How to change your Instagram icon on Android/iOS?
- Download the latest version of Instagram from the Google Play Store (or Apple App Store).
- Open Instagram and tap your “Profile” icon.
- Tap the upper left hamburger menu and access the “Settings” section.
- Drag and the entire menu section downwards until you begin to see emojis.
- A confetti pop will then show you a new menu where you can access all of the classic and alternative Instagram icons.
On Android the icon won’t actually change for Instagram, instead you’ll get a new homescreen shortcut.
However, for iOS users, you’ll see a proper app icon change to whatever you happen to choose.