Notifications on WhatsApp make you aware of the incoming messages and calls. However, these notifications can sometimes tease you.
There is nothing to worry about when WhatsApp offers various features and options of settings. You can use those settings to hide annoying notifications on your home screen.
How to enable the fingerprint lock on WhatsApp?
- Open WhatsApp and tap on the menu (three dots available on the top)
- Go to settings and select the account
- After that, Go to Privacy and Select Fingerprint lock
- Then, turn the toggle on for Unlock with Fingerprint
- Select immediately once the fingerprint lock is enabled. You will be asked to set up a fingerprint lock for your phone first.
- Turn the Toggle off for Show content in Notifications.
Turning off high-priority notifications
To turn off high-priority notifications, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp and Go to settings
- Select account and Select Notifications
- Turn the Toggle off for high-priority notifications
For further customize notifications in Android
- Go to Settings
- Select Notifications > Manage Notifications
- Select the WhatsApp app
- Users can completely turn their notifications off or selectively turn off the top review. Users can also turn off top preview and display notification details on the unlocked screen depending on the requirement
- Users can also select options if they want to receive notifications for sending media, call notifications, critical app alerts, etc.
Or, users can go to message notifications and turn the toggle off for pop-up or sound notifications.
How can iPhone users tweak notifications?
- Go to settings and go to notifications
- Simply disable the Show Preview option