Today’s Quordle Solution, Quordle Answer for November 18th : Quordle is the newest game akin to Wordle, involving the task of deducing four distinct 5-letter words within nine tries.
In a brief period, Quordle has gained immense popularity, engaging millions of players in its daily word guessing challenge. It has seamlessly integrated into daily routines. The Quordle Puzzle refreshes every midnight, granting participants a full day to unravel the latest puzzle.
Today Quordle Anwer Hints
- Word 1 begins with a B, 2 with an S, 3 with an A, and 4 with an S.
- Word ending – 1: T, 2: E, 3: A, 4: N.
- Word 1 – a round flattish cap of felt or cloth.
- Word 2 – an evaluative, usually numerical, record of a competitive game or match.
- Word 3 – the main artery of the body, supplying oxygenated blood to the circulatory system. In humans it passes over the heart from the left ventricle and runs down in front of the backbone.
- Word 4 – an enclosed chair for conveying one person, carried between horizontal poles by two porters.
TODAY’S QUORDLE ANSWER