Japanese experts turn whole room into wireless charger
Electronics manufacturers are increasingly equipping their devices with wireless charging systems, constantly improving their capabilities. Japanese researchers have developed a system capable of turning an entire room into a charger, which has taken a certain step forward.
The proposed technology is known as multimode quasi-static cavity resonance. Concentrated capacitors are used for its operation. They are embedded in cavities in conductive walls. Thus, a three-dimensional magnetic field is created in the room.
Circulating around the copper pole in the centre of the room, both counterclockwise and clockwise, eliminating dead zones. Reel-to-Reel receivers mount on devices such as smartphones or light bulbs can pick up this field to be powered by it.
During the experiment, it was found that energy is transmitted with an efficiency of at least 50% in 98% of the room volume. In the remaining 2% of the area, the transmission efficiency did not drop below 37%. The system allows you to charge smartphones while they are in use. According to experts, the output power can reach over 50 watts.
Japanese experts insist that if you do not want to make room, the same can be done with wireless charging cupboards and boxes.
Sculptures made entirely from plastic bottles on the beaches Rio De Janerioof
Sculptures made entirely from plastic bottles on one of the beaches of...
Did you know? How about the worst Chernobyl disaster
The Chernobyl disaster would have been a lot worse if three engineers...
Alaskan Wood Frog becomes a frog-shaped block of ice
During the cold winters, the Alaskan Wood Frog becomes a frog-shaped block...
Due to an error, the £1 coin sells for £200 on eBay
An uncommon £1 coin has sold on eBay for £200 as it...
Did you know? Students received a salary package of Rs 4.2 million during Corona
During the global epidemic in Corona, where the economies of countries around...