I’m sharing heartbreaking photos of my baby boy so that no other parents have to go through what we did

I’m sharing heartbreaking photos of my baby boy so that no other parents have to go through what we did

I’m sharing heartbreaking photos of my baby boy so that no other parents have to go through what we did

I’m sharing heartbreaking photos of my baby boy so that no other parents have to go through what we did

Advertisement

A MUM has issued an urgent warning to parents after her son suffered a fractured skull as a result of falling out of his Moses basket.

Tytus had been placed in the basket on the kitchen bench when he was only eight days old.

His mother described how their cats got their claws stuck in the wicker of the Moses basket, causing it to fall to the tiled floor.

This resulted in a broken collarbone and fractured skull, brain bleeding, and a stay in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).

Advertisement

The impact of the fall resulted in bruises on Tytus’ head and behind his ear, as seen in photos.

The family decided to share their experience through the Tiny Hearts Education Instagram page so that others would not have to go through the same ordeal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Read More News On

Catch all the Trending News, Breaking News Event and Latest News Updates on The BOL News


Download The BOL News App to get the Daily News Update & Follow us on Google News.


End of Article

Next Story