Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
‘Won the Most Idiot Person Award’ Woman uses Superglue as Eye Drops

‘Won the Most Idiot Person Award’ Woman uses Superglue as Eye Drops

Advertisement
  • A woman accidentally mistaking eye drops for superglue.
  • She experienced intense burning and glued her eye shut, requiring medical attention.
  • The mistake occurred when her daughter’s nails were applied with super glue.

Bizarre news, the internet connects people from all over the world and allows information to flow freely. However, there is weird and unexpected content to be found, particularly in videos, inside this wide area.

A woman telling about how she ended up in the emergency department after mistaking a bottle of superglue for her eye drops is shown in one such video that is becoming increasingly popular. Jennifer Eversole, a resident of Santa Rosa, California, initially revealed her experience on TikTok.

Take a look at the post below:

Advertisement

“Well, I’ve gone and done it. I have won the most idiot person award,” I have won the most foolish person award. “My eye drops sit directly next to superglue and they’re the same size bottle and I wasn’t paying attention and now my eye’s glued shut.”

According to Ms Eversole, she “felt an intense burning, really bad burning, it felt hot.” “And then I shut my eye really fast,” she further says. “And I don’t know if that was a good thing or a bad thing because it didn’t get on my eyeball that much. And maybe it wouldn’t have glued my eyes shut if I hadn’t shut them, but I don’t know what would have happened. It could have been worse.”

According to reports, the woman was taken to the medical room by ambulance, where the physicians were able to pry open her eye with the use of numbing eye medications. She then discovered that she needed to keep her eye covered till it healed after discovering she had scratches on it and blurry eyesight.

Later, Mr. Eversole said that the error occurred as a result of her daughter’s press-on nails being applied with superglue, according to the source.

She was quoted as saying by People, “My mistake is that I didn’t put it away afterwards and I remember thinking, ‘I should probably put that away so that nobody mistakes those as eye drops,’ which is exactly what happened.”

Advertisement

After seeing an ophthalmologist, she later posted an update on TikTok stating that her eye was “healing nicely.”

Also Read

Bizarre bird sighting: Pink pigeon spotted in Bury town center
Bizarre bird sighting: Pink pigeon spotted in Bury town center

Birds are seen accepting food from people and perching on rooftops Greater...

To stay informed about current events, please like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BOLUrduNews/.
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/bolnewsurdu01 and stay updated with the latest news.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://bit.ly/3Tv8a3P to watch news from Pakistan and around the world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Read More News On

Catch all the Trending News, Viral News, Breaking News Event and Latest News Updates on The BOL News


Download The BOL News App to get the Daily News Update & Follow us on Google News.


End of Article

Next Story