I posted a diet plan yesterday to let you follow today. Now, began preparing your schedule for Friday with this diet plan.
I have posted a daily diet as per a weekly diet plan. This is the last one.
I hope this idea helped you with maintaining a yummy and healthy diet this week. I will keep posting similar blogs at BOL News. You can follow the same plan for next week if it worked.
You can add/omit any item if you like, but make sure the meals you choose should be healthy ones.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is difficult for everyone. It is because we need to follow a strict diet plan to cut off stubborn fats from the body. A diet plan must compose of all the essential nutrients a body requires in a balanced proportion.
An international health magazine recently posted a weekly diet plan for weight loss. Unlike the others, this 7-day chart seems quite satisfying and reliable.
- Burrito (wrap/roll) made with: 1 medium whole wheat tortilla, 4 scrambled egg whites, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 cup fat-free refried black beans, 2 tablespoons salsa, 2 tablespoons grated low-fat cheddar, and 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro (coriander)
- 1 cup mixed melon
- 3 ounces of sliced meat
- 1 medium apple
- Turkey burger (or one of these veggie burgers)
- Salad made with: 1 cup baby spinach, 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup cooked lentils, 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan, and 1 tablespoon light Russian dressing
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 fat-free mozzarella string cheese stick
- 1 cup red grapes
- 5 ounces grilled wild salmon
- 1/2 cup brown or wild rice
- 2 cups mixed baby greens with 1 tablespoon low-fat Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup all-fruit strawberry sorbet with 1 sliced pear