Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 : Chief Minister Punjab Usman Buzdar has launched the Rozgar Scheme amounting to nearly 30 billion rupees worth of accessible financing, especially for small businesses and young entrepreneurs.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme will facilitate in terms of financial support to startups and existing businesses in Punjab with special focus on COVID-19 hit businesses. The scheme emphasizes trade, service, manufacturing, agriculture and livestock sectors.
How to Apply for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
Under Punjab Green Development Program financial support will also be provided to Micro and other enterprises that want to adopt resource efficient and cleaner production technologies to improve environmental performance.
Individuals between the age of 20 to 50 can apply for the loans by signing up through their national identity card on https://rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk/
The application fee of the programme is Rs2000 (non-refundable) and must be submitted once the application has been submitted.
— Reforming Punjab (@ReformingPunjab) September 30, 2020
Who can apply?
- University/college graduates with entrepreneurial skill
- Diploma/certificate holder from TVET having technical/vocational training.
- Artisans and skilled workers
- Existing businesses (However, preference will be given to existing businesses in wake of the current COVID-19 pandemic)
- Micro and other enterprises that apply for a loan to adopt resource-efficient and cleaner production technologies or any green / environment-friendly intervention to improve the environmental performance of their operations.
The following eligibility criteria will be adhered to process the loans under Punjab Rozgar Scheme:
- Age: 20 to 50 years
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
- Resident: Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business Type: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses
- Having a viable business plan
- For existing businesses
- Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19
- Having Valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government
Terms & Conditions
|Purpose of loan||
|Processing fee||Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) at the time of submission of application|
|Tenure of loan/Repayment Period||From 02 to 05 years including a grace period|
|Grace period||Up to Six (06) Months (However, the markup will be charged during the grace period)|
|Type of loan||Term loan as per bank policy and working capital|
|Cost of Capital||Cost of Capital to be paid by Borrower:
|Debt: Equity||80:20 (For males)
90:10 (Women, Transgender and Differently abled)
(Meaning thereby 20% / 10% of the project cost will be invested by the borrower)
|Disbursement of loans||In installment(s) as per approved business plan|
|Security of loan||1. Security for Clean Lending
Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with net worth statement.
Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with at least one, Third Party guarantor with overall net worth collectively equal to size of the loan applied.
(Third Party should be a citizen of Pakistan and resident of the Punjab having a valid CNIC and must not be older than 55 years. Moreover, e-CIB of third party should be clean i.e. it should not have any overdue or write off history)
Guarantee of Government employee of BS-10 and above alongwith personal guarantee of the borrower.
(Departmental gurantee of the government employee will be mandatory)
Net Worth / Wealth Description and Calculation Criteria:
Net Worth may be in the form of Tangible Asset i.e Property or Vehicle ownership and may be assessed as follows:
A. Property may be valued at respective DC rate.
B. Property valuation may be established from Wealth Tax statement.
C. Evaluation by Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) approved evaluator/agent
D. Vehicle valuation shall be invoice price less depreciation (10% for each passing year).
2. Security for loan limit from Rs. 1,000,001/- to 10,000,000/-
Mortgage of Assets
A. Residential / Commercial / Industrial / Agricultural Property / vehicle having clean title and clear access (acceptable to the bank) and valued by banks approved appraiser as per bank’s policy.
B. The property should be in the name of borrower or blood relative of individual / proprietor / partners.
C. Documentation shall be as per bank credit policy / legal division. Charge / hypothecation on fixed / current assets as per internal / external regulations.