This fruit looks exactly like a tomato, it has many names, many people call it Japani Phal, in English it is called persimmon while in Urdu it is called Amlok.
Nowadays this fruit is in season and it will be available to every fruit seller. Interestingly, not everyone likes to eat this fruit.
But I suggest you not to waste a chance to eat this special fruit of nature, but include it as a part of your diet.
This delicious fruit is full of pulp, but here you are given a very interesting tip to eat it, which you will definitely start buying with the fad.
If this fruit is stored in the freezer for about 8 hours, its pulp will not look less than sweet ice cream.
Cut the frozen fruit in half and eat the pulp with a spoon like ice cream from a cup, put jelly on it, or make it more delicious with vanilla ice cream.
Also, do you know that there are great health benefits of eating Amlok, know the benefits of this sweet fruit and start using it,
The benefits are as follows:
- Amlok is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B6.
- The fruit contains anti-cancer agents, which protect against the disease as well as improve health.
- It contains fibre which improves the digestive system.
- Vitamin C in fruits helps fight diseases by boosting the immune system.
- This fruit helps reduce the risk of brain tumours.
- Fruits also help prevent skin ageing with the help of vitamins.
- Amok helps improve vision.
- Helps to control blood pressure.
Eating this fruit is beneficial in back pain, it is useful in muscle stiffness and pain due to strenuous physical exertion, Amlok is also useful in sore throat.
It reduces colon inflammation, It is also beneficial in heart diseases, it keeps our digestive system in order.
Eating Japani Phal fruit is also useful in weight loss, relieves constipation, also removes gastrointestinal disorders.