Lemon is one of the most popular citrus fruit. Its popularity is owed to it’s refreshing flavor which is widely used in all sorts of drinks from teas and cocktails to juices. Along with its obvious use as a flavor, it has also been used for its medicinal value. With a rich source of vitamin C, possess immense health benefits ranging from its antibacterial and antiviral properties to its immune boosting abilities.
Lemon juice acts as a digestive and a detoxifying agent and helps in cleaning the liver leading to better digestive health. It is also effective in reducing weight as it increases the body’s metabolic rate.
However, here are few effective health benefits of drinking lemon with warm water every morning. Just squeeze a half of a it to 8 ounces of cool, warm or hot water.
Lemon Water Health Benefits
- A rich source of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies.
- Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body.
- With its powerful antibacterial properties, it juice helps fight infections.
- Acts as a detoxifying agent.
- Helps with maintaining digestive health.
- Lemons are also a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium etc.
- Helps fight common cold
- It is also a popular remedy for many kinds of skin problems like acne, wrinkles and dark spots.
- Lemon juice with warm water helps in quick weight loss as it promotes digestion and increases the metabolic rate.
- Lemon juice is also very effective at cleansing the liver as it promotes the liver to flush out toxins.
- Having lemon with warm water helps keep the body hydrated as it provides electrolytes to the body.
- This drink also helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
- The soar juice with warm water is also good for your dental health as it helps with toothache and prevents gingivitis.