Pakistani actor-director Shamoon Abbasi has said that no media house has supported the film and my journey to complete the film is lone.
According to the details in one of his statements, Shamoon Abbasi addressed the audience and said that after watching the movie, I will respect the audience views about the movie.
The bad guy of Pakistan showbiz industry who is known for his negative roles, said it took a year and a half to complete the film, initially named the movie “Bhook” but later I selected the title “Durj”.
The actor also said that after changing the script seven times he finalized the script and now I hope that on October 25, fans will go to the cinemas to watch the film.
It is pertinent to mention here that the movie ‘Durj’, has been released worldwide on October 11 and in Paistan it will release on 25 October.
Central and Provincial Censor boards have allowed the movie to be released after removal of controversial scenes.
The story of Durj is based on real-life incident of two brothers who dug over 100 graves and ate corpses.
Shamoon abbasi who is known for his negative roles, took to Twitter and thanked censor board chairman Danyal Gilani for lifting the ban on Durj.
He also thanked fans and friends who supported the movie at every step.
Earlier, the censor boards across the country had imposed a complete ban on the film but had not issued any statement on why the film had been banned.