Enjoy cheesy treats tomorrow as diet plan for Tuesday has meals made with some cheese.
I posted a diet plan yesterday to let you follow today. Now, began preparing your schedule for Tuesday with this diet plan.
You can add/omit any item if you like, but make sure meals you choose should be healthy ones.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is difficult for everyone. It is because we need to follow a strict diet plan to cut off stubborn fats from the body. A diet plan must compose of all the essential nutrients a body requires in a balanced proportion.
An international health magazine recently posted a weekly diet plan for weight loss. Unlike the others, this 7-day chart seems quite satisfying and reliable. I am here posting a diet plan for Tuesday (Tomorrow). Keep following BOL News to find plans of the rest of the days.
- 3/4 cup steel-cut or old-fashioned oatmeal prepared with water; stir in 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 links country-style turkey sausage (or kebab)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese with 1/2 cup raspberries and 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (or any other nut)
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese with 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 turkey burger
- 3/4 cup roasted cauliflower and broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup brown rice
- 1 cup spinach salad with 1 tablespoon light balsamic vinaigrette