Ehsaas Emergency Cash program: 1.38 million families receive cash in 3 days
1.38 million families have received cash under Ehsaas Emergency Cash program in the last 3 days. 16.58 billion rupees have been disbursed.
The Ehsaas Emergency Cash Programme will help 12 million families by providing them financial assistance of Rs. 12,000 per family.
The total budget approved for this initiative is Rs. 144 billion although if the demand rises then a new proposal might be sent to cabinet for further funding.
According to sources, over 30.5 million people have so far applied for assistance under Ehsaas Emergency Cash Programme. The deserving families can also apply for the programme by sending SMS on 8171.
Who can apply?
As per the instructions, one person from one deserving family can apply for the Ehsaas program. However, these people are not eligible to apply for the program.
- Those who do not own a valid CNIC
- Those having abroad travel history
- Those who own a property
- Have utility bills more than Rs 10,000
- Own a passport, or have applied for one and their spouses
- Those who are already registered to any other relief scheme under the federal government
- Current or former government (provincial or federal) employees and their spouses
- Those who submit mobile bills equal to or more than Rs 1,000.
- Three or more family members have got their CNIC with executive fees.
How to apply for the Ehsaas Program?
Type CNIC number in the message bar and send the SMS to 8171.
- If your CNIC is valid, you will be able to proceed for the next step. If the CNIC is invalid, you will get the message, “Your CNIC number is not eligible for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program.”
- If the applicant blocked because of sanity profiling, he will get a notification. Otherwise, the application will proceed.
Once you send the CNIC number, you will get one of the following messages as per the criteria.
- You have been registered
- Contact the administration
- You do not deserve this program.
Contact your village Council Secretary or Tehsil office (AC office) if you get a contact message from the administration. After that, check the online link.
Cancellation of NZ, England teams tours cost PTV millions of rupees: Fawad
Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhry Chaudhry Fawad Hussain said on...
Pakistan calls for unfreezing of Afghan assets ahead of UN talks
Pakistan called on world powers to unblock billions of dollars in Afghan...
Pakistan-China Tourism seminar held in Qingdao
In order to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic...
EVM, PMDA fiasco Imran's distraction tactic to hide his failures, says Marriyum
LAHORE: PML-N Information Secretary Marriyum Aurangzeb accused Prime Minister Imran Khan of...
Leading int’l, Indian media outlets propagate Pakistan’s intrusion in Afghan internal affairs: DG ISPR
Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations (DG ISPR) Major General Babar Iftikhar said some...