The right way to Brush Your Teeth
Your biggest weapon to protect your teeth is a toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. When brushing your teeth, rub from top to bottom and also rotate in a circle.
In addition to teeth, brush your tongue, as plaque germs are also present on the tongue.
Do not use the toothbrush for a long time, change it quickly. This change should take place over a period of 3 to 4 months.
When buying a brush, make sure it is soft and the handle is such that the brush can easily reach all sides of the mouth.
If you suffer from any major dental disease, be sure to consult a dentist. Also, occasionally brush your teeth with a machine. In the case of plaque, it is necessary to clean it with a machine which only a dentist can do.
How to Brush Your Teeth in a Right Way?
- Place the fibres of your brush on the teeth where they are attached to the gums.
- In a circular motion, brush the teeth lightly with your hands and brush the edges of the teeth downwards.
- In the same way, make three to four strokes on each tooth and brush it downwards.
- Make sure the area between the teeth is clean before moving from one tooth to another.
- Repeat the same process on each tooth. Clean the teeth well.
- To clean the teeth inside the mouth, brush each tooth from top to bottom with the help of a brush.
This technique is called the modified base method and it is three times more effective than the usual brushing method for cleaning teeth.
A few essential precautions
- Must brush your teeth twice a day.
- Brushing hard and vigorously causes damage to the gums and causes them to be removed from their place.
- Hold your toothbrush like a pen to avoid damage to the gums.
- Use a soft-bristled brush and brush for at least two minutes.
- Brushing teeth after flossing is best for deep cleaning.
Don’t forget to clean your tongue as well as brush your teeth. Rinse with water and rinse with water before and after eating anything to get rid of as many bad bacteria as possible.
Pfizer-BioNTech claims vaccine safe for children aged 5-11
Pfizer and BioNTech stated that their mutually manufactured coronavirus vaccine was safe...
Pakistan observes a decline in COVID-19 cases
Pakistan has reported less than 50 daily COVID-19 deaths for the first...
Nearly 2 MLN people have died in a year from work-related stress: UN Agencies
Nearly 2 million people have died from work-related reasons each year, including...
Pakistan receives 0.5 mln doses of Sputnik vaccine from Russia
Pakistan has received 0.5 million doses of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine, stated...
COVID may infect a higher proportion of pregnant women: ICMR study
The SARC-CoV-2 virus, that causes coronavirus, has been shown to infect a...