The simple and easiest chicken cheese sandwich recipe is the easy-to-do solution for the preparation of your children’s back-to-school lunches. The addition of cheese will make the taste even better and improves the overall flavor. Additionally, if you’re tired to prepare the whole meal the sandwich can be made with just the basic ingredients available in your refrigerator. Lastly, you can add ketchup for a pleasant experience.
- Oil – ½ Cup
- Onions – 1 Cup, Chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp
- Green Chilies – 3 – 4, Chopped
- Chicken Boneless – ½ KG
- Salt – To Taste
- Black Pepper – To Taste
- Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1 Cup
- Coriander – ½ Bunch
- Bread Slices – As Required
- To prepare a chicken Cheese Sandwich, add vegetable oil to a pan with a medium flame. Add the chopped onion, then stir fry the onion until it is translucent.
- Add garlic ginger and chopped green chilies and continue stir-frying. Now add the chicken and saute for around 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin, and ground cilantro. Mix well everything. Now cover, and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and let it cool for 3-4 minutes or so. Then add the cheese and chopped coriander to the mozzarella. Mix all the ingredients properly. Simmer for 05 minutes.
- Use a fork and shred the chicken and let it cool.
- Over a slice of bread, spoon the mixture. Cover it with another slice and press down.