fbpx

Karachi: Four people found dead in house

By Shiraz Shaikh - Web Editor

13th August, 2019

Four people have been found dead in a house in Landhi area of Karachi.

According to sources, the cause of death is said to be generator smoke in the room suffocating the people to death.

According to the details, four brothers identified as Anwar, Usman, Umar and Hamza were found dead in their room due to suffocating through the generator smoke.

Rescue officials said that bodies have been shifted to Jinnah hospital for further investigation.

According to police officials, due to long power outage, generator was used and people in their sleep died due to suffocating of the smoke produced by the generator.

Previously, due to electrocution 12 people were also dead in Karachi.  

 


You May Also Like

Lahore blast Pakistan
07th Dec, 2019

Explosion in Lahore kills 1 person

1 person killed in an explosion which occurred in the township area...

Punjab decides rules for transfers and postings Pakistan
07th Dec, 2019

Punjab decides rules for transfers and postings

A major decision has been taken after the change of important administrative...

India rape victim International
07th Dec, 2019

India rape victim died after being alight by a gang

India rape victim who was set on fire by alleged rapist along...

Pakistan
07th Dec, 2019

Bilawal Bhutto inaugurates Shaheed-e-Millat under pass

Shaheed-e-Millat Road under pass and Tariq Road traffic light intersection has been...