Karachi: Four people found dead in house
Four people have been found dead in a house in Landhi area of Karachi.
According to sources, the cause of death is said to be generator smoke in the room suffocating the people to death.
According to the details, four brothers identified as Anwar, Usman, Umar and Hamza were found dead in their room due to suffocating through the generator smoke.
Rescue officials said that bodies have been shifted to Jinnah hospital for further investigation.
According to police officials, due to long power outage, generator was used and people in their sleep died due to suffocating of the smoke produced by the generator.
Previously, due to electrocution 12 people were also dead in Karachi.