Lahore City Traffic Police has issued a Traffic Advisory Plan on the occasion of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM Jalsa) public gathering in Gujranwala.
According to the plan,
- Sharif Medical City Road from Komal Pali to Ada Plot will be closed for normal traffic.
- Ring Road from Ada Plot to Niazi Shaheed Chowk will be closed keeping in view the situation.
- GT Road Timber Market from Ravi Road to Imamia Colony Gate will be closed for normal traffic during the rally.
- The secretariat of the Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz in the Model Town area of Lahore has been sealed.
- Model Town 180H has been closed with containers due to which citizens are facing difficulties.
The Opposition parties are holding a political power show in Gujranwala today against the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf regime.
JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz Vice President Maryam Nawaz, and Chairman Pakistan Peoples Party Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will address the gathering.
Maryam Nawaz will reach Thokar Niaz Beg from Jati Umra and proceed to Babu Sabu Interchange through Multan Road. Then she will reach Shahdara Mor through Ring Road to take the GT Road to attend PDM Jalsa.