As the preparations for the Pakistan Democratic Movement PDM Karachi Jalsa have been c0mpleted, the city traffic police have also issued an advisory plan for commuters and Jalsa participants.
According to the plan,
- Regular citizens will not be allowed to travel from Jamshed Road and Teen Hatti.
- The route leading to Numaish from Jamshed Road and Teen Hatti will be closed for commuters.
- They will be diverted to the route from Gurumandir to Bahadur Yar Jang Road to the Jail Road flyover to Tariq Road.
- Traffic coming from Shara e Quaideen won’t be allowed to travel further than the Noorani signal.
- Drivers can turn right from the signal towards Khalid Bin Waleed Road.
- Vehicles from University Road will have to turn to their left on Shaheed-e-Millat and traffic coming from Jail Chowrangi will be diverted toward Soldier Bazaar.
- People won’t be allowed to take the route from New MA Jinnah Road to Corridor 3.
- Buses, mini buses, and heavy vehicles won’t be able to take the route from Nazimabad to Gurumandir, while small cars can take this road.
- The heavy vehicles will have to take the route from Nishtar Road.
- Participants from Hyderabad will be able to reach the venue from the water pump and Liaquatabad.
- Participants from Central District will be able to park their vehicles at the Nishtar Park or Tai Karate Ground from Gurmundar to the venue.
- Participants coming from West District will be able to go to the meeting hall via Pak Colony, Garden Chowk, Saddar Dawakhana.
- The Participants from Southern District and Korangi will reach the venue via Shara e Faisal, Shara e Qaedeen, Khudadad Colony underpass.
- Participants from Thatta and Malir and Sharqi districts will be able to park their vehicles near the resident engineer’s office from PP Chowrangi and reach the venue.