Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme was launched to construct 5 million houses for people from low socio-economic class.
The project was launched by PM Imran Khan in 2018. The scheme is for those with low incomes and who do not own a house. The Naya Pakistan Housing Authority has announced to construct the houses in these cities:
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Dera Ghazi Khan
As per the scheme, the government aims to provide houses to people in easy installments of 15 to 20 years. The public has to pay 10% of the cost upfront for the house.
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme
You can apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme through these two ways.
- Online Registration
- Registration via NADRA E-Sahulat
- Click on the link https://nphp.nadra.gov.pk.
- After that, sign up for the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme.
- Fill the application form given on the website. Enter the complete details of yours such as name, CNIC number, phone/mobile number, current residence information.
- Mention your monthly income details.
- Choose your preferred district and tehsil/union council where you want the house.
- Choose your installment plan.
- After that, pay the registration fee of Rs 250. You can pay via Easy Paisa, Jazz Cash, Credit/Debit Card, and E-Sahulat Center.
- Finally, submit the application after reviewing it.
- Registration via Nadra E-Sahulat Centre
- Visit https://nphp.nadra.gov.pk and download the application form.
- Read all the details mentioned and fill all the required information such as your name, CNIC number, monthly income, etc.
- Then, visit the nearest NADRA E-Sahulat center and submit the application form to the registration officer at E-Sahulat center.
- Pay the registration fee amounting to Rs. 250 to the officer and collect the receipt of application submission from the officer.
Documents required for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Registration
- Two passport size photographs
- Copy of CNIC or NICOP card
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 250/-
- Duly filled Application form
Eligibility criteria for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme
- Must be a Pakistani citizen
- One family member is allowed to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must have a valid computerized national identity card (CNIC).
- The preference will be given to the applicants that do not own any house in Pakistan.