Turkey has opened its doors for tourists and several Pakistanis are eager to apply for Turkey’s visa. Here are the details about Turkey’s visa application.
Visa application process
You need to submit an online application form on the following website https://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/Visa/Index.
If you are an applicant, you need to mention these contact details in the form:
- Landline number ( residence and office number with extension)
- Mobile number
- Email address
According to Gerry’s official website, the applicant must fill complete contact details of the inviting company on the form. (Applicant can write inviter’s details manually in case if the system doesn’t print the details.)
Each applicant should sign the application if aged above 18 years. Otherwise, parents of minors can sign the application. According to Gerry’s website, If a dependent child is traveling with one parent then an affidavit from the other parent is a must along with the parent’s contact details. And similarly, if the child is traveling with relatives then an affidavit from both parents is required. (Additionally, if parents are separated then an affidavit and separation certificate is required or if one parent has expired the death certificate is required.)
If the applicant’s family/relatives live in Turkey and applicants intend to stay with the inviter then the inviter’s contact details must be mentioned along with a copy of Turkish Kimlik, residence permit, residence address.
If the applicant mentioned that he/she will travel with other person/family members/friends then a copy of their visa and reservations is required. (Copy of USA/ Schengen visa and e-visa or Turkish visa sticker obtained from another country)
Applicants are required to submit 2 photos of 5x5cm taken in white background and type should be biometric, attached hard copy of photo must not be damaged.
Note that the JPEG format should be uploaded (not scanned).
Applicants’ personal appearance is a must for the individual
The company’s travel desk should contact Gerry’s if groups are applying.
According to Gerry’s official website, Pakistani nationals should have to pay the visa fee in Pakistani rupees through the following criteria:
- Single Entry: 9.000,- PKR
- Multiple Entry: 36.000,- PKR
- Single Transit: 9.000,- PKR
- Double Transit: 18.000,- PKR
- Work Visa: 9.000, PKR (after approval- Work visa fee 45.200 PKR will be charged by the Embassy)
On the other hand, nationals other than Pakistani should have to pay a fee in US dollars through these criteria:
Foreign nationals’ business/tourist (single): $60
- US passport holder business/tourist (single/multiple): $160
- US passport holder Transit(single/double): $160
Note that Pakistani official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey for up to 90 days.
- Pakistani ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, OECD member’s visa or residence permit may get their one-month single-entry visas online. E-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce. For work and study visas, applicants are required to get a regular visa given by our Consulate. For further information, please follow the link on our home page and check www.evisa.gov.tr.
- Foreigner passport holders must have a 6 to 8 months valid Pakistani visa.
Companies and groups will fill online e-appointment applications and each application will receive one reference number which is important for the visa section to retrieve the data from the system but the group will not take/click “appointment” rather will download the online form and then click “submit” the online applications and then group representative will bring all applications on the date suggested by the Consulate General through Gerry’s.
The group will need to informed Gerry’s about the group size and company information to get approval from the General Consulate.
The application process takes 15 working days from the date of submission of the application.