Norway introduces stricter entry requirements for Germany & Bulgaria
Stricter Entry Requirements have been introduced by Norway for Germany and Bulgaria while on the other hand it has removed the Quarantine Requirements for Spain, Monaco, and Andorra.
Following the addition of Bulgaria and Germany to the red category, The government of Norway will enforce stricter restrictions on immigration from those countries beginning Monday, August 30.
According to a press statement, following the National Institute of Public Health (NIPH) risk assessment, quarantine hotel requirements for Spain, Monaco, and Andorra will be lifted, as the countries will be moved from dark red to the red category.
On the other hand, the Finnish island of Atlan will be placed on the country’s green list, SchengenVisaInfo.com reports.
Norway’s red category include:
- Portuguese regions of Azores and Madeira
- The Spanish region of the Canary Islands
- Italian regions of Sardinia and Sicily
- North Aegean Islands of Greece
- Swedish regions of Gotland, Halland, Stockholm, Värmland, Västerbotten, Västmanland, Örebro, Västra Götaland, Skåne, Jämtland, Gävleborg, Jönkjöping, Kalmar and Östergötland
- Finnish regions of Helsinki, Uusimaa and Southwest Finland
- Danish regions of the capital (including Copenhagen), Central Jutland and North Jutland
Norway’s dark red list include:
- the United Kingdom
- The French region of Corsica
- Greek regions of Crete, South Aegean Islands and the Ionian Islands
Green countries include Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and the Czech Republic whereas orange category countries include:
- San Marino
- Vatican City
- The Netherlands
- Swedish regions of Norrbotten, Södermansland and Uppsala, Blekinge, Dalarna, Västernorrland and Kronoberg.
- Danish regions of Zealand and Southern Denmark.
- Finish regions of Kymmenedalens, Kajanalands, Central Finland, Södra Savolax, Central Hämeenlinna, Satakunda, Norra Karelens, Norra Österbottens, Norra Savolax, Päijat-Häme, Vasa Mottens and Syd-Öster, Östra Savolax, Lapland, Birkalands and Södra Karelens
Hawaii reported the growth of hotel income for August 2021
Hawaii is announcing generous development in hotel income for August 2021. The...
US Govt ends the restrictions on vaccinated travelers for worldwide travel
The US Govt reported designs to ease travel limitations and require all...
This fall, Airfare wages to Europe reduce five year low
Airfare from the U.S. to Europe has arrived at its most reduced...
US to re-open in November for international tourists
The United States to re-open for air travelers from China, India, Britain,...
Chile to invite immunized abroad guests from Oct 1
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/travel/travel-news/chile-to-welcome-vaccinated-overseas-visitors-from-oct-1-5-days-quarantine-mandatory/as86291948.cms The Chile Tourism Board has declared designs to resume borders for...